- Are you a motivated and empathetic person?
- Do you want to make a difference in someone’s career?
- Are you looking for your latest challenge?
- Do you have 2 hours a month to spare for 4 months?
If so, have you considered becoming a mentor?
Mentoring is an incredible opportunity to support future colleagues and give back to your community of P.E Teachers. But, it also gives you the chance to refine your own professional skills as you take on new and exciting challenges and circumstances.
With the Brand-New SHARE Mentoring scheme at the University of Greenwich, you can guide and support the next generation of P.E graduates.
For just 2 hours per month across 4 months, you could be the catalyst that starts someone’s career and help mold the future of your industry.
Here are just a few of the ways that you can support a student in the SHARE scheme;
- CV advice
- Interview tips
- Telling your career history
- Sharing your obstacles and how you overcame them
- Advice on getting into the industry
You can meet with your mentor face to face, via email or Skype – whichever is most convenient for you!
If you are interested but would like to know more, please contact Emma Pleasant through the following;
Location: Blake 014, Central Ave, Gillingham, Chatham ME4 4TB.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 020 8331 8975
Or you can register RIGHT NOW at https://greenwich.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/share-mentoring-registration
The deadline for registration is Friday 15th November at 4 pm.
We cannot wait to hear from you!