About this course
This self-directed course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of how to use Quizlet to improve knowledge and recall. It involves the same steps, Paul, at PE4Learning follows to use and implement Quizlet in the classroom. If you after a low stakes testing and review strategy then follow this simple guide to get set up in no time.
You will learn how to:
- create your own sets of term and definition cards
- adapt cards that other users have created
- combine cards to create super-sets
- create classes and folders to store and share your revision sets
- create instant low stakes tests to set your students
- print out sets to use as cue cards for revision purposes
- adopt a strategy of regular and effective low stakes knowledge tests through Quizlet.com
You will need:
- access to a desktop PC, tablet or smartphone
- access to an internet browser
- note taking material
- personal computer/tablet/smartphone threat protection is always advisable when downloading from the internet to manage the security and health of your device. Do a quick internet search for free antivirus software. If you have one running make sure it is fully updated.
- patience, imagination and a growth mindset