About this course
This self-directed course teaches you how to implement and edit the Me in PE Assessment pack found in the Premium Membership package. Paul at PE4Learning takes you through the steps he takes to design and implement the assessment model at Key Stage 3 and 4 practical core PE.
You will learn how to:
- edit the assessment grid using Microsoft PowerPoint
- implement the assessment model into key stage 3 and 4 core pe
- promote the assessment model through various recognising achievement platforms
- ways to share successes via social media platforms
- deliver wet-weather assessment lessons with the aid of a classroom pack
- create promotional posters and displays to recognise achievement
You will need:
- access to a desktop PC
- access to screen recording software
- access to an internet browser
- note taking material
- personal computer/tablet/smartphone threat protection is always advisable when downloading from the internet to manage the security and health of your device. Do a quick internet search for free antivirus software. If you have one running make sure it is fully updated.
- patience, imagination and a growth mindset