About this course
This self-directed course teaches you how to create, design, edit and publish your very own picture puzzle dingbat decoding task for theory PE. Paul at PE4Learning takes you through the steps he takes to create the picture puzzle and then output it as a booklet or classroom task using Word.
You will learn how to:
- create a picture puzzle
- copy and paste the puzzle to a word document
- create a simple student task sheet
- create a simple teacher answer sheet
- create a fund fast finisher or starter task for theory PE
You will need:
- access to a desktop PC with a word processing software
- access to an internet browser
- note taking material
- personal computer/tablet/smartphone threat protection is always advisable when downloading from the internet to manage the security and health of your device. Do a quick internet search for free antivirus software. If you have one running make sure it is fully updated.
- patience, imagination and a growth mindset