About this course
This self directed course aims to develop your resource creation, design and editing skills through simple to follow instructional video tutorials. It involves the same steps Paul at PE4Learning takes to create and edit the resources he shares with the PE4Learning community.
You will learn how to:
- download icons, images and logos to personalise your resources.
- edit your icons, images and logos
- take better screen shots with a few simple mouse clicks and keyboard shortcuts
- download and edit online videos
- create your own department logo and use it on your social media outlets
- remove backgrounds from images and logos
- improve your search results when hunting for resource tools
- adorn your resources with bespoke fonts
- save your resources in alternative formats
- extract audio from videos
- shorten URL addresses to improve link sharing
You will need:
- access to a desktop PC, tablet or smartphone
- access to Microsoft PowerPoint
- access to an internet browser
- note taking material
- personal computer/tablet/smartphone threat protection is always advisable when downloading from the internet to manage the security and health of your device. Do a quick internet search for free antivirus software. If you have one running make sure it is fully updated.
- patience, imagination and a growth mindset