Fitness Monopoly from @aeatonpe [DOWNLOAD]
|File Size||2.02 MB|
|Create Date||November 15, 2016|
- Pupils work in pairs with a sheet and pencil between them.
- They work on stations for 40 seconds.
- You roll the dice in the middle of the sports hall and all pairs move that many spaces.
- Pupils write their combined total reps in left hand column of the area they visited and collected money in the right hand column.
- At change stations they go and pick a change card (these can be made and based on anything you like).
- At jail station they do laps of sports hall.
- At rest stations they write on a board what they have learnt so far e.g. about HR if that’s the focus of the lesson.
- At free parking they can answer exam questions/ invent own exercise.
You may also like...