www.pupil-progress.co.uk | PE Tracking Software for All Specifications from @PProgress_PE [AQA OCR WJEC EDEXCEL | GCSE AS A2 9-1]
PE Tracking Software for All Specifications [9-1]
Pupil Progress is the market leading software system designed to save hours of time efficiently, calculating the working at grade exactly as the exam board would do. Each system is built to meet the requirements of the exam board exactly, giving you complete confidence with your data and reporting needs
Our unique tracking suite is complete with extensive reporting tools, quick import and export facilities, fully compatible with Microsoft Excel and all controlled through an intuitive dashboard and simple user interface.
All calculations and reports are generated live ensuring that for the first time in one system, Teachers, Heads of Faculty, Assistant, Vice and School Principals will be able to see the pupils progress on demand, in real time.
- Automatic grade calculation (Calculations made instantaneously), using UMS conversions for Legacy and WJEC specifications
- Automatic selection of the top 4 sports (Legacy) and top 3 Sports (9-1)
- Select leader and official as per the course spec (Only 2 being allowed for assessment)
- Traffic lighted working at grade againSt the minimum target grade for instant analysis
- Exam predictor: Calculates the raw mark needed in the exam given the score achieved in practical
- AoP sport selection, this to ensure the AoP sport is one of the 4 assessed sports
- Downloadable tracking sheet to Microsoft Excel format
- Each individual class can have the sports specific to their classes, reducing the need to scroll through sports that aren’t applicable to your class or even year group.
The reporting section has also been streamlined, where we have now organised the area into four clear sections.
- Allow individual login for each team member.
- Head of faculty management area; able to see all departments tracking, ‘teachers of’ only able to see their own tracking
- Assistant principle management area (this for when pupil progress launches tracking for other subject areas)
- Time stamps to show when your team members have last logged on and updated their tracking
To access the FREE trial simply click the button below.