Upload PE Resources to the @PE4Learning Community Drive
- Before uploading, add your @TwitterUsername to your file or folder titles for authorship and credit – simply right click and rename the file or folder before upload
- Simply ‘Drag and Drop’ or ‘Search for Files’ on your device to upload into the app
- The resources will go to a moderation folder before appearing live on the site.
- Don’t worry though, this is to simply ensure no copyrighted files or private student/establishment data is shared by mistake. Data protection and privacy are taken very seriously at PE4Learning.com.
- Once approved, visit the User Folders @PE4Learning section of the Community Drive to access your uploads in your personal folder
*Before uploading please check you understand the terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up to PE4Learning.com. By uploading you agree to the resources falling under the following sharing licence Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Do not upload copyrighted material or premium resources purchased elsewhere. Under no circumstances upload files containing sensitve information, data or anything that could be linked to an individual student. Thank you.